The RFID tag for car ABC123 has been lost, how do I assign a new tag to the keys?
As of version 1.30.1, a "Change RFID Tag" function has been added to the Keys menu. This allow Admins to assign a new tag to a Registration (to replace a lost or faulty one). This can be done without the key in its slot - because if the tag is lost or broken the keys can't be returned.
1. First, you will need a new RFID tag. If you do not have one please contact PoolCar by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have one sent to you.
2. At the KeyMaster main screen, click on the Setup icon:
3. Click on the Keys button:
4. Click on the Change RFID button:
5. Select the Slot/Registration of the keys you wish to add a new RFID tag to:
6. Confirm the registration is correct and click Yes to continue or No to cancel:
7. The next screen will ask you to tap the new RFID tag to the reader.
8. A message will be displayed to confirm the new tag has been registered. Click OK.
You can now return the keys to its slot using the new RFID tag.