Tip - By now you may have noticed that the ".8" in the version number is the 8th month of the year? The "point releases" (which are the dot numbers after the 8) are minor releases within that month.
Be sure to keep an eye on our blog, located at http://poolcar.com/blog. We have lots of articles posted (mostly) weekly especially news links where other fleet organisations have enacted cost savings.
Experimental New Booking Page
On the New Booking page, there is now a link to 'Try the New Calender' in the top right hand corner. Clicking this link takes the user to a new experimental calendar page, which has the following improvements:
- Can now fit the booking purpose/description in the shaded cells
- Drag 'n drop bookings to other timeslots or even other cars
- Can resize the bookings with your mouse to extend or contract booking duration
Updated Booking Receipts
Updating a booking now sends a receipt outlining what has changed in the booking, if the user has ticked the 'send receipt' check box. The audit trail also shows what has changed when a booking is edited.
- Shell card upload resulting in 'admin fee' being applied to the fuel register, instead of the expense register where it should be
- Key master, fixed the really funky formatting on smaller screen resolutions
- Key master, fixed the check in button which was not checking the vehicle back in under certain circumstances
- Booking form custom field - mandatory fields where not being mandatory
- Booking form - if editing a booking the booking holder details are not being remembered if the 'remember for next time' check box ticked (was remembering for new bookings, just not for edited bookings)
- Outlook calendar attachment now supports the user's selected time zone
- Performance updates to cache more data in memory, as opposed to database calls