Note that the major version number is 3, meaning our third year.
KeyMaster Page is now "Check In / Out"
The Sysadmin > Key Master page has been renamed to Sysadmin > Check In/Out. The link is in the same spot, just that the page has been renamed. Notice there is now an In/Out board page, to show which cars are currently out and when they're due back.
So you got an infringement notice in the mail, who was driving? We've create a new page for the Sysadmins (under Booking Tools heading) called "Who Had It?". This page lets you enter a registration number, date and time and PoolCar will show you who was driving. The page shows you:
- Who had the car checked out at that time
- What the active booking was (if any)
- The 5 bookings leading up to that date/time; and
- The 5 bookings immediately after that date/time.
Repeats Every X Months
Custom User Guides
- Vehicle Register (edit or add new mode) has date selectors on the form, so that the system receives dates in the correct format
- Servicing Register page (for both Sysadmins and Campus Admins) was throwing an error when the Odo reading was entered with a decimal point, eg 33445.2 (decimal point is now ignored)
- Change Rego function was throwing an error, referencing an old GPS table
- Improvements to caching for faster page load performance. Issue with cached object type which was reducing effectiveness of the cache.
- Speed improvements to the Internal Charging Report
- When Sysadmins sign in, they will be automatically directed to the Sysadmin page, not the My Bookings page
- Sysadmin > Transfer Bookings - you can now transfer bookings in the past (Steve B @ MH)
- Servicing Register > Add new service - now has a snapshot of the vehicle odo, last service, next service (Steve B @ MH)
- Creating a new service record, or a new infringement notice also records a corresponding expense transaction for the expense register