Please note -
Only version 3.12.1 was deployed to production cloud servers. Versions 3.12.2+ were held over to January owing to the Christmas break. The January 2014 release will jump to version 4.1 (our 4th year and 1st month). In other words, 4.1 will include the 3.12.2+ bits.
First Login (v3.12.4+)
With this version, the first login workflow has changed slightly. Before this upgrade, users would sign in then go to the welcome page. On a subsequent sign in they would need to change their password.
With this upgrade, the first sign in will prompt the user to change their password. Once the new password has been set, the user is then taken to the welcome page. Users still only complete the welcome page once, just that they are prompted to change their password before they complete the welcome page.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fuel register - manually editing a transaction would show an invalid date/time message for some customers. Rectified in v3.12.1+
- Application settings - can now hide the Incident/Damage link on the primary navigation bar in v3.12.3+
- Application settings - can now hide the Feedback link on the primary navigation bar in v3.12.3+
- Application settings - can now elect not to attach the Outlook calendar file to booking receipt emails in v3.12.4+
- (important) Bug fix where a booking that has been checked back in early was preventing other bookings from being made
- Calender header fields now include Primary contact name and number v3.12.4+