- v4.8.0 Released Sunday 24th August.
- v4.8.1 to be released Sunday 31st August
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- New application setting to hide recurring booking option on booking form. This is for customers who do not want users to be able to make recurring bookings.
- Wording of the booking cancellation email was being repeated
- Welcome page and Licence Details page has a new field for "Legal name as it appears on your licence"
- Drivers not appearing on driver register if they entered an invalid licence expiry date, such as 31st Feb or 31st Sep
- Calendar header height has been increased by 1 pixel, as underscore characters _ were being hidden by cell border
- If the Line Manager field is enabled on the Welcome page, then it is now a mandatory field
- Updating a booking was ignoring the setting "Can booking holders have multiple concurrent bookings for same asset type/class?"
- Pop-up window for 'Show licence information' was incorrectly displayed the status 'Not Verified' for some drivers who were already verified.
- Editing a booking was not saving the cost centre field (if changed) for some customers.