- v5.3.0 released Sat 14th March
- v5.3.1 released Sun 22nd March
- v5.3.2 released Mon 23rd March
Please be advised that the nightly robot has not run for a few weeks. We found the cause of the issue and the nightly robot will resume again the evening of 23rd March. Apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Sysadmin > Log Book Report. Bug fix where editing a value and saving it threw an error. Fixed in v5.3.0 - issue to due with decimal places in the Business and Private KMs columns.
- Welcome page, new drivers were receiving an error under particular circumstances. Fixed in v5.3.0 - issue to do with the list of pre-approved drivers.
- Expense register, error when adding a manual transaction, to do with cost centre code. Fixed in v5.3.1
- Charge Out Rates page small issue where certain field labels were being overwritten, eg. Cost Centre and Day of Week. Fixed in v5.3.1
- Welcome Page issue where Project Code field was appearing even if not enabled. Fixed in v5.3.1
- Sign In page showing the login box again under certain circumstances after signing in. Fixed in v5.3.2
- My Bookings > Odo values popup box now has additional logic to ensure the odometer readings entered are within a "reasonable range". The idea is to stop wildly inaccurate odos caused by error or typo. Extra digit is the main culprit. Available in v5.3.2
- Bug fix on 'No Odo' report if location and/or department are disabled. Throwing a silent error and page redirect when trying to enter odos if either or both location/dept disabled. v5.3.2
- Some reports of users not being able to login with their newly created user account. Issue to do with new hashing algorithm introduced in dot-Net v4. Fixed in v5.3.3