Half way through the year folks!
Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
This release sees the introduction of a new report, called the FBT Report. It is available from the System Admin menu, under the Reports heading. Note this is 'beta' which means it may have a few bugs so if you spot anything out of the ordinary please let us know email@example.com
This FBT report is for the Australian taxation system using the Statutory method of calculation. These parameters are configurable from the Sysadmin > Application Settings page (towards the bottom of the page).
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Two new AppSettings which allow you to hide the 'Record Odos' and 'Returned Early' options on the My Bookings page. Why? Well if you were using Check In/Out then you may want to hide these options.
- Fixes to the Citylink Toll statement upload. Note if you are having problems uploading a Citylink file please email it to us to test.
- Data grids (Gridviews) for Access Groups and Access Group Rules were only showing 10 rows. Now shows all rows.
- Improvements to the Fuel Uploader to attempt to match each transaction to a cost centre and better handling of GST (ex/inc)
- Pool Managers (if using the Pool Management feature) were having problems editing or cancelling a booking
- Ability to add time zone data for users in the User import process