Release status: Limited release
Please note there was no official release for the month of May (skipped version 8.5).
Western Australia Government
We are very excited to announce that the Government of Western Australia (WA) has selected PoolCar as the sole supplier of Vehicle Booking Systems to its fleet of approximately 9,000 vehicles. PoolCar was selected via a public tender process.
This is a huge win for the PoolCar team and we couldn't be more excited at the prospect of working with WA Government entities and related bodies over the coming years.
No doubt such a large scale exposure to the workings of Government agencies will result in further enhancements and improvements to the PoolCar technologies.
Summary of Enhancements and Fixes
- We've created a customisable email template for the email that is sent to a user when a booking is Approved.
- Also created a customisable template for when a passenger seat request is Approved.
- Share a Ride - new Application setting that skips the approve/decline email process. With this setting enabled, all Share a Ride seat requests are automatically approved.
- Driver Accreditation - new Application setting that can send an email to the driver if the System Administrators have assigned an accreditation type to the driver. e.g. you're now accredited to use the electric bikes..
- Driver Accreditation Register - added new filter type of "none" to show all drivers who do not have any accreditation's assigned to them.
- There has existed for a while an Application Setting to send an email alert to all System Administrators when a user completes the Welcome page. A new Application setting has been created to allow you to send this alert to all System Administrators (default) or just one single specific email address. This email address could itself be a distribution list.
- Fix ticket 7841 - bug fix where cancellation emails were not being sent to passengers.