Release Status: Deployed to majority of sites
This is a cumulative release of all changes released in official release version 9.3 (Refer 9.3 release notes here) along with the features and improvements listed below.
Summary of Enhancements and Fixes
- Add feature: Warning message on Change Password form is now configurable.
- Add feature: Template for Serviceability Check Reminder Email is now configurable. Please refer help for details.
- Add feature: Template for Servicing Reminder Email is now configurable. Please refer help for details.
- Improved security by preventing User enumeration in Sign in and Forgot Password pages.
- Improved security by preventing XSS Scripting attacks by implementing Input Validation and Sanitisation Practices.
- Fix for Issue #10130 : Issue fetching GPS Data for certain vehicles from Fleet Complete
- Fix issue with GST calculation in Toll Upload for LinkT and Trans Urban.
- Fix for Ticket #10029: Resolve issue with buffer error message appearing on booking form instead of a booking clash error message.
- Fix for Ticket #10223: Unable to create new user with apostrophe in cost centre.
- Fix for Ticket #10202: Now drivers would be able to extend bookings when the booking start date falls on days prior to current date.
- Fix for Ticket #10276: Resolved bug in manual edit of Journal resulting in loss of link to booking (low impact)
- Fix for Ticket #10220: Duplicate Driver Accounts created for certain drivers while importing data from AD
- Fix for Ticket #10288: Stop check out of provisional booking on mobile site