Release Status: Deployed to majority of sites
This is a cumulative release of all changes released in official release version 9.4 (Refer 9.4 release notes here) along with the features and improvements listed below.
Summary of Enhancements and Fixes
- Additional columns added to Utilisation report - "Total Passengers", "Avail. Seats" and "Passenger Util (%)".
- Improved security by preventing CSRF/XSRF attacks.
- Fix for #10348: Issue in parsing date (to display overdue booking cut off) when user's current language/culture is different from that of the website.
- Fix for #10407 - Update label for CO2 rating - should be per 1 km not per 100 km.
- Bug fix - Check Out/In page has details cut off when vehicle name / Rego is too long
- New Feature : Hide custom booking form fields on Share a Ride page unless they are visible on the calendar
- Fix for #10421 - Resolved issue where users could cancel checked out booking in specific circumstance (even with app setting turned off)
- Fix for #10393 - Overdue bookings would appear when the calendar was set to future dates
- Fixed missing API call for overdue bookings been shown
- Fixed incorrect error message when Cost Centre is not entered in booking form and is required
- Fix for #10119 - Updated wording on Vehicle bulk import page
- Fix for #10028 - Update wording for Odometer Readings page
- New feature : Added app setting to allow user to change pick up date time when reservation start has been passed but it's not checked out yet.
- New Feature: The question "Which group(s) do you belong to?" to get the AccessGroup of a driver on Welcome Page is now configurable.
- Resend Welcome Email will now generate a new password and set it for the user.
- Mix Telematics location on Telematics Tab is re-enabled.