Release Status: Deployed to majority of sites
This is a cumulative release of all changes released in official release version 9.7 (Refer 9.7 release notes here) along with the features and improvements listed below.
Summary of Enhancements
- System Administrators can now customise the default booking length (in minutes) via an app setting.
- PoolCar now have the option to force clicking a button on the page shown after clicking a link in an automated email to prevent false positives via spam filters (spam filter 'clicks' links to confirm they are not-malicious). This can be enabled by PoolCar staff.
- CustomFleet customers to now have access to My Settings page (#11140)
- System Administrators can now change the colour of maintenance bookings.
- Toll Charges linked to cancelled bookings will be highlighted as an exception in Pending Journals.
- Centralised page added to edit all Email & Page templates.
- Using the new centralised page system administrators are now able to change templates for Licence Verified, Licence Verification (Grace Period), Licence Verification Required, Licence Expiring Soon and Acknowledgement of Driver Request emails.
- Filter By Rego is available in Week View and Month View calendars.
- Email template now supports placeholder field - "[FuelType]"
Summary of Fixes
- Auto allocation of vehicles now use the specified time in booking form instead of adding 15 minutes buffer to it (#11240)
- Prevent exception while archiving a vehicle on Asset Register with future bookings (#11112)
- "Update GPS Odometer" checkbox will only be shown for assets which support the feature.
- Licence verification emails now sent to Line Manager (If enabled using App Settings) when Driver updates Licence Details (#7478)
- Lease Snapshot report will no longer use old odometer readings from Fuel Card upload (#7081)
- Utilisation Report in Reports (graphs) now supports Pool Management correctly (#9204)
- Calendar attachments for approval request emails can now be disabled (#10772)
- Duplicate FYI emails are no longer sent to booking holder when the vehicle's contact is the booking holder (#9824)
- Resolved the issue of assigning vehicle to wrong pool while bulk importing when PoolName is Empty or if the Pool is deleted (#11108, #11100)
- Business KMs are now updated when booking odometer is updated via Booking Search (#10245)
- Reports (graphs) Utilisation graphs now filter results based on Campus, Location and Department correctly (#7880)